Did you ever try to buy a birthday present for someone you don’t know?
Pretty hard right?
- You don’t know what they like or dislike.
- You don’t know what size they are.
- You don’t even know what colors and styles they like.
Managing a blues society is a bit like that.
Unless we know what kind of blues you like, how you listen, or where you listen (and watch) it’s pretty hard to give you what you want.
And we DO want to give you what you want.
That’s why we created a survey to “get to know you”.
- We want to know what kind of blues you like.
- We want to know how you listen and watch.
- We want to know what YOUR Suncoast Blues Society should do for you.
So please take the survey and let us get to know you.
This first survey is about your blues listening and watching habits.
But future surveys will be about how we can make the weekly newsletters, and all our communications to you, more personalied and effective.
We will have a survey about what you want from the website.
After all, more and more, the internet is the way we consume content.
- We are watching videos on YouTube.
- Listening on our phones to Spotify and Pandora.
- Streaming live concerts on our “devices”.
- Listening to podcasts (radio shows) when and where we want.
It’s a new world out there for the blues. And we want to help you connect to it in every way possible.