Back for the second year, Blues Bash At The Ranch will be held at the beautiful Sertoma Ranch in Brooksville. This festival features a great array of blues talent, some you may be familiar with and some new blues that will quickly become favorites:
- Diana Rein,
- Chris Beard Band,
- Doug Deming & the Jewel Tones,
- Brad Vickers & His Vestapolitans,
- Tas Cru & His Band of Tortured Souls,
- Dustin Arbuckle & the Damnations,
- Bill Wharton ‘The Sauce Boss’,
- Joel DaSilva Band,
- Gabe Stillman Band,
- Eliza Neals & the Narcotics,
- Deb Ryder Band,
- Harper & Midwest Kind and
- James Armstrong Band.
Camping is optional event. Come for a day or the weekend. Hotels nearby. One-day and weekend passes on sale. If camping, book early, as the water/electric sites will sell out. There is plenty of space for primitive campers. This is a family and dog friendly event. There will be a full day of kids activities at the Youth Pavilion on Saturday. Awesome vendors along with great park amenities.